Wednesday 10 March 2010


"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
Mark Twain

This is such a funny picture! I am not sure where I got it from but it makes me laugh and, as Mr Twain, amongst many others says, laughing is the way forward. (Mind you, I am not advocating cigar smoking as the most holistic way of life!)
I was worried recently when I saw feint lines on my face. My carefree youthful 20s are way past!! However it is clear that wrinkles are a good thing. As well as indicating where smiles have been, they reveal a life that has been lived and each line probably has a thousand stories to tell. Also, did you know, you use more muscles smiling than you do frowning? It's official: it's better than a work out. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Later
E xx

1 comment:

septembermom said...

I better start smiling! Thanks for the fun post :)