Wednesday 19 August 2009

Frazzled



I am totally hassled. However I thought I would be soothed by by choosing a calming scene for this post!

I have had a shocker of a week:

migraines,
computers at work going down,
guests staying (who were great fun but needed driving round the coutryside to attend a wedding),
things breaking,
and then to top it all a burglary at work which resulted in my office (ground floor you see) being ransacked. There was glass everywhere and papers and stuff strwen all round the room. I don't know what you were doing on Saturday night but I was being fingerprinted by CID and SOCO officers... It was like being in TV. Sort of!

So that's what I've been doing! You?

E

4 comments:

lislynn said...

Wowzers! Sounds like quite a week!

Susannah Forshey said...

Whoa, shocker! :( I had a day like that once...only just today was the bumper finally fixed!

septembermom said...

That's some week. Too bad about the burglary. Wish I had something equally exciting or interesting to report. Same old thing here. Hope I don't jinx myself :)

Unknown said...

Poor you! But are you sure you didn't just get frustrated with work and smash your office up did you? Admit it! ;)